[asterisk-biz] Affiliate network or compay list who will pay for telephone advertising.

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Feb 12 05:11:27 CST 2010

I would love to know about those also who want to put ads on the phone

> Hello,
> Does anyone know any affiliate or company who will pay for the phone ads?
>
> Scenario is like, user makes a call to DID, small ad (1 to 2 min) is played before user keys in PIN.
> Advertiser pays
> for each ad played.
>
> We are looking for advertiser, who would like to place their ads.
> Will appreciate any pointers related to this. Calls are made from USA/Canada/UK.
> Thanks.
> San Kanao
> http://www.muftphone.com

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"

Are you on Facebook ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI0tmktiLd0