[asterisk-biz] commercial support for spandsp

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Feb 11 10:25:16 CST 2010

Michael Jerris wrote:
> Kevin, that support includes some clause that you will fix computability with a buggy fax machine?  I can't imagine how anyone can guarantee that you will be able to interoperate with a broken device.

It does not contain such a clause, and I can't imagine anyone who would
guarantee that. However, it does contain support for diagnosis of the
problem, and if it turns out that there is an interoperability issue,
confirming with the FAX stack vendor whether it *can* be worked around
in the product (and thus would result in a bugfix).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com