[asterisk-biz] VUC Friday Feb 12th: HD Communications Summit

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 01:21:00 CST 2010

Hi,

Barring WW (wifi woes), I will be "broadcasting" live from the HD
Communications Summit this Friday. Usually we begin at 12 Noon EST but
we may start earlier so please check the site, IRC, Twitter or
Facebook for the exact start time. If any of you are planning to be
there, please email me if you'd care to have coffee or something
stronger. Also, if you happen to be in the vicinity of Paris, we have
an invitation left.

Site: http://voipusersconference.org

IRC Freenode.net #vuc

Twitter: http://twitter.com/voipusers