[asterisk-biz] NEW PRICES DIDs BOLIVIA - TERMINATION

Pablo Hinojosa pablohinojosa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:26:43 CST 2010

hello:
We have new prices for our DIDs from Bolivia´s fixed lines and fixed and
mobile lines
termination. If you are interested send me an email to
pablohinojosa at gmail.com.- info at tarjetahablamas.com
We have the following options:

1) DID CELLULAR from any department of BOLIVIA. Fast Setup.
2) DID landline from the department of Cochabamba. Fast Setup.
3) All Other departaments fixed lines, at least 10 units ordered. It could
take a while to setup.

SETUP RATES:
1)$ 20 for cellular DID numbers (NEW PRICE)
2)$ 30 for landlines DID numbers (NEW PRICE)

A) SIP ACCOUNTS PLAN
1)30 $ / month landline. Unlimited incoming calls.
2)20 $ / month cellular DID any department BOLIVIA. Unlimited incoming
calls.
Service operates through the granting of a SIP account can be set to any
softphone, IP
phone or ATA.
We have tests available.
B) PLAN FOR COMPLETION IN FIXED OR CELL
For the termination of the call in any fixed or mobile phone in US, we have
the following
plans.
1) 35 $ / month landline DID Cochabamba. Includes 150 minutes per month for
call
termination at any fixed or mobile telephone of the United States. Surplus
variable rate per
minute (0.07$/min). For other countries, the number of minutes offered by
the base rate as
well as the variable rate per minute will vary over the country and the
destination network.
2) 30 $ / month cell phone DID any department in BOLIVIA. Includes 150
minutes per month
for call termination at any fixed or mobile telephone of the United States.
Surplus variable
rate per minute (0.07$/min). For other countries, the number of minutes
offered by the base
rate as well as the variable rate per minute will vary over the country and
the destination
network.

We also have termination for Bolivia's mobile lines  0.096 $/min  - fixed
lines 0.042 $/min PREMIUN QUALITY -

We have test and volume discounts.

Best regards
Pablo