[asterisk-biz] Dial

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Feb 5 21:16:00 CST 2010

Un-top-posting...

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010, Thomas Perron wrote:

> Yes. I want my Asterisk machine to originate a call. I can not find
> links that show examples.

Googling "asterisk originate" says Google has "about 2,380,000" links...

The first
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Manager+API+Action+Originate)
shows how to do it with AMI.

The second
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cli+originate) shows how to
do it from the CLI which could be scripted.

If you google "asterisk originate call file" you can choose from "about
209,000" links. I'm guessing a couple may have examples :)

--
Thanks in advance,