[asterisk-biz] IP Spoofing - Brute Force Attack Prevention

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:18:12 CST 2010

ISA server can help.  It can help by changing the fingerprint of the
address.  If your public address looks promising then seperating the
services amongst alternate IPs will help you identify the service that
identified you server as a "fun target"..

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software