[asterisk-biz] The newest buzz word - cloud computing

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:13:14 CST 2010

We have developed a product like Google Voice (based on Ajax):

www.codevoz.com/central-number/

Voicemail, Callrecording, CDR's, Manage conacts, Make calls, receive
calls to all your phones, SMS, etc...

is not VoIP, is via E1/T1's

Based on LAMP + Ajax + Asterisk.

Its pretty cool

Write me off-list to give you a username/password to play with the interface.

Have a nice day