[asterisk-biz] Commodtization of Speech Recognition

Kashif Kahn info at evestech.com
Thu Feb 4 20:07:16 CST 2010

Dear All,

Vestec is different from conventional speech companies in its desire to commoditize, standardize and demystify speech recognition, a powerful technology for generating new revenue streams by Asterisk-based product and service providers. Our roadmap involves introduction of standards-compliant, Digium-certified, high-quality, low-cost speech engines that make make speech recognition truly affordable for the first time to SOHO, SMB, and SME markets. You can listen to our roadmap here: http://www.astricon.net/2009/astricon/presentation/Vestec/index.htm A specially priced license of a full-function version of our standard speech engine - called the "starter kit" -  is available for only $25. You can purchase a license online here: http://www.vestec.ca/purchase_products Unlike most vendors, we allow purchase of multiple "starter kit" licenses by a single customer, provided each license is installed on a separate machine.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Best regards,
-Kashif

 Kashif Kahn
VP, Business Development