[asterisk-biz] Developments?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Feb 3 18:28:35 CST 2010

John,

Is this still happening? Is there a possibility for someone else to take
this project over with digiums understanding that they wont roll out a
competing platform or block a competing platform considering it doesn't
look like you are going to roll this out anytime soon?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
dean at cognation.net