[asterisk-biz] store locator application

Akash Desai akashd at ivrtechgroup.com
Wed Feb 3 10:29:37 CST 2010

Jay,

I run a hosted IVR company and may be able to have my team help. Would
want to know the scope of fixes involved. Reach out to me off-list if
interested. On another note, we have a very solid hosted store locator
app if a migration might be of interest.

Akash Desai
Partner
IVR Technology Group LLC
501 John James Audubon Pkwy. Suite 200.