[asterisk-biz] D-Links

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Fri Dec 24 21:14:19 UTC 2010

HI,

I bought one of the DPH-540 phones to check it out and finally got around to
it. The documentation says I need to set up a profile and will be told
there's "No password" and will need to input one. Unfortunately, it doesn't
say "No password," it just asks for a password--implying that a password was
previously set up.

It may have been an "open box" phone. Do you have a standard password for
those?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

S/N PB01166002411
MAC ID 00179AAA73D3