[asterisk-biz] Chihuahua, MX DIDs

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sun Aug 15 00:12:41 CDT 2010

Hey -- looking for a DID provider of Chihuahua, MX numbers.  Always prefer
a provider offering per-minute low monthly DIDs who also offers instant
activation via API, but I'll take whatever offers are around.

DIDx doesn't have it, so you DIDx folk, don't say you do without looking at
your inventory first, because I did.

If you have a good Mexican provider of DIDs and you don't mind sharing,
would love to hear from you, as I'm guessing there aren't a lot of
providers there on this list.

Beckman