[asterisk-biz] International DID provider and wholesale A-Z termination and Dedicated servers supporting moneybooker

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Aug 13 15:36:01 CDT 2010

On 08/13/2010 04:25 PM, Yaro Donchenko wrote:

> I did not see any banks that charges in US $50 for international wire.

I have, and I also have a bank that charges $25 for domestic wire,
making ACH a vastly superior option for domestic.

However, our time preference for cash is quite high, so we generally
do not care about transaction fees.  In fact, we hope to encourage all
customers to send us wire or ACH by allowing them to deduct any
transaction fees on their side from the invoice balance.  We also pay
$15 to receive a wire on our side.  Overall, that comes out to a
pretty high transaction overhead (~$20 + $15 for domestic), but the
simplicity, ease of processing, irrevocability, and, most importantly,
speed, is attractive.

If one is selling wholesale VoIP, gross margins may not support that,
though.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC