[asterisk-biz] US Toll Free Numbers

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Thu Aug 12 05:28:22 CDT 2010

Greetings list,

We have a client who has expressed an interest in acquiring a number of US
Toll Free numbers, to be routed via SIP.

I'm sure there are plenty of folks on the list able/willing to supply such
numbers. If you're interested, please let me know (on or offlist - I don't
mind which) your setup, monthly and per-minute charges, as well as any
special requirements you might have.

Quantities will initially be small, but might well increase following
successful deployment. As usual when requesting numbers, I would prefer to
deal with someone who has their own number allocations and infrastructure,
rather than through a "number broker".

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris