[asterisk-biz] Global DDI/DID requirement (only a few)

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:47:47 CDT 2010

Hi,

We'd prefer a fixed monthly rental not per minute inbound charge if possible.

Our requirements would be as follows (no freephone):

* 1 x USA DDI East coast number supporting 20 concurrent inbound sessions
* 1 x USA DDI West coast number supporting 20 concurrent inbound sessions
* 1 x Australian DDI number supporting 20 concurrent inbound sessions
* 1 x Hong-Kong number supporting 20 concurrent inbound sessions
* 1 x Japanese number supporting 20 concurrent inbound sessions

We'd need it delivered to the UK over SIP supporting G711 and G729.

We have a DIDx.net account but would be interested in other offers or
general feedback about DIDx.net as we've not used them commercially
yet.

Thanks.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/