[asterisk-biz] Looking for a SIP provider with international routes

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Sat Aug 7 18:44:50 CDT 2010

Hello,

We are looking for a SIP provider that can deliver us an account we can use
as a fallback solution. Putting some money in an account with no commitment
is an option.

It will mainly be used if our primary SIP provider can't provide a certain
route and we might shift some traffic to you if you have better rates.

If you can provide it within a few days: contact me off list with all
requirements (and if possible a link to a page with all rates)

With kind regards,

Mark Scholten