[asterisk-biz] Dialer Termination / Dialer Traffic - CANADA

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Wed Aug 4 11:46:03 CDT 2010

I have a carrier partner with a switch at 1 Wilshire,I have other east
coast clients using route without any issues,The Canada per minute
rate is .0065/minute with 1/1 billing and no short duration
penalties.Please contact me if you would like to move forward with a
test.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com