[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Termination everyone must read!!!

Yaro Donchenko yaro at ovetel.com
Tue Aug 3 20:31:22 CDT 2010

Greetings!

I am Yaro from OVETEL, we are an international voice wholesale carrier in
New York, So far, and we had directly established business relations with
more than 400 operators of which 150 mobiles from all over the world.

OVETEL specialized in direct routes to Africa, Middle East, Southern Asia,
Europe, CIS, Central and Latin America; we have more than 8000 E1’s to 164
countries.

Here is what OVETEL can offer you:

*OVETEL Economy* is our more aggressive products. It is an A to Z product
covering our Arbitrage and Refile routes with more than 400 Tier 1, 2 & 3
carriers on our network. This product is targeted mostly at VoIP Providers
who is offering Calling Card, Callshop, PC2Phone and Callback Serices
requiring more aggressive rate our best possible quality.
*OVETEL Standard *product is an Arbitrage with more than 100 Tier 1 & 2
carriers. It is an A to Z product should be used for overflow where our
Economy may be out of capacity or if you need more concentrated coverage on
routes that are not our Economy. This product is targeted mostly at VoIP
Providers who is offering Residential VoIP, SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX
requiring our best possible quality at affordable rate.
*OVETEL Premium *rates is QoS based routing between 63 Tier 1 & 2
carriers. This
product is targeted mostly at Mobile Operators and MVNO's requiring our best
possible quality (International Roaming and CLI). It includes carriers such
as: AT&T, Belgacom, France Telecom, TATA, Verizon, KPN, iBasis, TeliaSonera,
Sprint, KDDI, NTT, Qwest, Level3, Global Crossing, Cable & Wireless,
Vodafone, Bharti, Telefonica, Deutsche Telekom, Telecom Italia, Telenor and
many others. The Directs (where available) are always first in route. This
product also allows termination to MSRN roaming numbers in most countries.
*OVETEL Direct *product has over 8000 E1’s to 164 countries which includes
total of 1810 direct destinations from around the world.This product is
targeted mostly at Mobile Operators and MVNO's requiring our best possible
quality (International Roaming and CLI). Only vendors guaranteeing CLI and
MSRN Termination are used. Periodic automatic test calls are performed to
ensure the CLI is successfully delivered.
*OVETEL Domestic is a carrier-class wholesale service enables your
subscribers to terminate an IP-based call to anywhere within United States
and Canada. 165,000 NPA NXX rates covering 48 states of the USA and Canada,
65,000 NPA NXX covering our USA on-net, 8,000 NPA NXX covering 40 Canadian
cities on-net.*

Features and Advantages:
*NO *need to make the large deposits or prepayments that you would have to
make when getting connected to major carriers.
*NO *need to go through the lengthy process of dealing with other paperwork
(with major carriers this can take up to 2-3 months).
*NO *sign up or monthly fees.
*NO *minimum monthly sales requirements.
Flexible payment terms:* *Prepaid, Postpaid and EMS Escrow.
Excellent 24/7 customer service and technical support.
1 second billing increment.
Access to the network that terminated 2+ billion minutes of international
voice traffic in July 2010.
Access to more than 100 Tier 1 & 2 carriers from all over the world.
Access to 150 mobile carriers from all over the world.
Access to 200+ roaming agreements worldwide.
Access to the web based call detailed records.

If you have any questions please let me know, I'll be glad to answer them.

--
Best Regards
*Yaro Donchenko*
MSN: yaro at ovetel.com
Yahoo: yaroovetel

OVETEL USA: +1-212-401-0707
OVETEL UK: +44-20-34110486
OVETEL Ukraine: +380-44-3607309
OVETEL Jordan: +962-6-2508905
OVETEL South Africa: +27-11-4613345

Organize a meeting with me: http://tungle.me/yaro

Follow us on Twitter for the latest price updates: http://twitter.com/ovetel

Notice: This mail is covered by the Electronics Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the addressee. It may contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use or any action or reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone +1-212-401-0707 or by return e-mail to the original sender and delete and permanently erase this message and all attachments of any and all originals and copies.