[asterisk-biz] Broadcat Dialer

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Aug 1 07:12:13 CDT 2010

Your best bet, from an economic perspective, would be to go to one of
the many, many, many companies that already do either exactly this, or
provide variations on this theme using API control, e.g. one of the
"cloud telephony" companies like Ifbyphone, Callfire, Twilio, Cloudvox.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC