[asterisk-biz] Call Recording

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Fri Apr 30 14:54:03 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I need a wonderful reference to a call recording (SIP/G.729) appliance or
package that I can put on a port monitor on an ethernet switch.  It needs to
have a wonderful GUI that will transcode the audio to common desktop formats
and have the ability to control which login gets what access to which
recordings.  The ability to use Active Directory would be a huge bonus.

I'm open to it being an appliance with internal or external storage or an
application that would be loaded on our hardware (or a VM!) and able to
benefit from our local iSCSI storage.

Thanks,

peter