[asterisk-biz] $25 - Robust Affordable Speech Recognition

Kashif Kahn info at evestech.com
Wed Apr 21 09:00:25 CDT 2010

Dear All,

All those who have wanted to try speech recognition with Asterisk but found the software cost too expensive or the recognition accuracy unsatisfactory, we encourage you to try our Vestec Speech Engine available from Digium's webstore: http://www.asteriskexchange.com/listings/113 A starter kit - which is a specially priced one port (ie. one channel) license for the standard engine - is available for only $25. Additional ports (channels) licenses can be purchased for $99/port. Of course, the speech engine comes with an Asterisk connector, thereby allowing an Asterisk user to bypass engine API and interact directly via Dialplan.

Best regards,
-Kashif

 Kashif Kahn
VP, Business Development