[asterisk-biz] Questions about isdn/pri/e1 services

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Apr 20 04:57:12 CDT 2010

	Hello Teye Teye,

	You can take calls even over SIP from the provider, however to get
PRI circuit you can get it from BT for Business.

	Numbers are generally provided by the provider over the PRI circuit
and same can be done over IP through IP Enabled Provider, but mixing
each other is not generally permitted over E1.
 Yes PRIs are available in the DC environment as well.

	You can connect with me off-the-list,
 Thanks & Regards,
 Mitul Limbani,
 Founder & CEO,
 Boloh Ltd.
 www.boloh.co.uk [1]
 On Tue 20/04/10 14:59 , teye teye teye1 at hotmail.co.uk sent:
    I want to find out about services required to have incoming pstn
connections to asterisk. So I understand isdn/pri/e1 circuit and
channels is required to enable this.
 What about the phone numbers set to the pri, how many different
numbers can be set and how are numbers assigned to the circuit. Do you
have to go through the same company providing the pri to get the
numbers or can these be purchased and set from seperate providers.
Which companies in the UK provide isdn/pri/e1 lines services.
 Are pri lines avaible at data centres for servers located/hosted.
 Finally what are the costs involved to get set up and the typical
pricing structures.
 Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. [2]

Msg sent via Enterux Enterprise Email Server :
http://www.enterux.com/

Links:
------
[1] http://www.boloh.co.uk