[asterisk-biz] Wholesale VoIP Termination

Brandon Kern brandonkern27 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 16:18:15 CDT 2010

Nicholas,

voipinvite is by far the best, we have not needed anyone else for termination, up times are 100%. They offer multiple IPs for differently priced products, flat rate, npanxx etc and you can route between their ips and be billed separately. They have foot print and contracts with virtually all us vendors and provide the most options in terms of pricing and capacity for dialer.

Vitelity is a good did provider, for international dids you can use didww.com

Brandon
ceo - speexector