[asterisk-biz] Linksys SRW208p 8+2 POE switches SFP/mini-GBIC & GigE uplink $28??!

Karl Fife karlfife at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:39:55 CDT 2010

I've listed 2 Linksys POE switches on eBay.  With only 12 hours left on the
auction they're at just 28 bucks?? WTF?
Let's see... that's 90% off retail?

Looks like I may be making a 'charitable donation' to the winning bidder :-)
As long as I'm going to 'give them away', I'd prefer to give them to a good
home in the Asterisk community.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290424219237
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290424219949

Also auctioning 3x  52-port Ethernet switches (Linksys SRW248G4, for just
$11.49 so far)?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290424219344

& 2x Fiber mini-GBIC transciever modules for 1¢??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290424221849

All closing in 12 hours.
Let's see, I paid... um... what's the word... MORE.  I paid MORE than that.

Oh well. You win some, you lose some!

-Karl