[asterisk-biz] The hunt for a workable Asterisk GUI

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Apr 9 20:32:02 CDT 2010

Chris,

I think the best way out is to write a small interface which works for
you, rather then trying to look for someone to make one and then
trying to mould your business process that path.

If you want I can help you with what you want to build.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,