[asterisk-biz] Senegal Mobile Orange 22177 for $0.2175 Direct with CLI

Yaro Donchenko yaro at ovetel.com
Fri Apr 9 20:17:49 CDT 2010

Greetings everyone!

We have a great offering on Senegal Mobile Orange 22177 for $0.2175

This is Direct CLI Route to a PTT, total capacity we have is 1 STM-1
circuits.

Current Stats: ASR 54%, ACD 8.2 Min, PDD 2.

For more information you can contact me directly or our sales team (
sales at ovetel.com)

Don’t forget to ask about other promotions to Ethiopia, Mali, Somalia,
Nigeria, Sudan, Chad etc…

Best Regards

*Yaro Donchenko*

*VP of Business Development*

*OVE Telecom LLC*

Work: +1.212.401.0707 ext 107

Mobile: +1.917.267.9276

www.ovetelecom.com

MSN: yaro at ovetel.com

Yahoo: yaroovetel

*Follow us on Twitter for the latest price updates: **
http://twitter.com/ovetel* <http://twitter.com/ovetel>

*Notice:* This mail is covered by the Electronics Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This message, together
with any attachments, is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use or any action or reliance on
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone +1-212-401-0707
or by return e-mail to the original sender and delete and permanently erase
this message and all attachments of any and all originals and copies.