[asterisk-biz] Professionalism

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Apr 1 16:04:15 CDT 2010

Steve Edwards wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Moshe Maeir wrote:
>

>> Yes, I usually do not buy from someone who has a sloppy website or
>> presentation.
>>

> http://flatplanetphone.com/wordpress/
>
> "Remember the days ten, twenty years ago when you thought twice about
> calling your mother back home? Long Distance calls were expensive,
> regulated to weekends when rates were discounted."
>
> Regulated or relegated?
>
> "With the 21st century came the VoIP revolution and now you could call all
> over the USA and even worldwide for that matter, for a few cents a minute.
> VoIP brought with it another benefit, even more exciting that cheap calls
> - Local Phone Numbers."
>
> Even more exciting than?

Really, Steve? Really?  THAT'S what you have to say? Someone is making a
comment that it seems a bit unprofessional (and it does, believe me) --
this stance people take on a global list toward people whose grammar
isn't always perfect or even close to it, and your response is to point
out some typos on his blog?

You don't consider that, maybe, asinine or just the SMALLEST bit puerile?

N.