[asterisk-biz] FREE ROAMING DUAL IMSI SIM CARD

Yaro Donchenko ydonchenko at logicvoice.com
Thu Sep 24 07:32:37 CDT 2009

Look in to MVNO's

Best regards

Logic Voice, Inc.

*Yaro Donchenko*
Phone: (718) 928-6700
Fax: (718) 569-6900
E-mail: ydonchenko at logicvoice.com
Logic Voice, Inc. . 224 Church Street . Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 . Phone
(718) 928-6666 . Fax (718) 928-6677 . www.logicvoice.com
<http://www.logicvoice.com>

*Confidentiality Disclosure:* The information contained in this
electronic mail transmission is confidential, and is intended only for
the stated entity or individual recipient of the transmission. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the content of this
electronic mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, and