[asterisk-biz] WTS: Astfin IP08/FXO/FXS/E1 boards and components

vicky tang vickytang1999 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:11:39 CDT 2009

Hi,

Is there anyone developing hardware or interested in developing hardware
using the open source astfin platform? Do you know of anyone who may be
interested in buying either the components or the boards from us?  We have a
bunch of components remaining components that were intended to be used for
astfin hardware development.  For some reasons, we are not doing it
anymore.   We will sell everything at cost.  We don't want to make any
money, but just to get rid of our remaining components and/or PCB.

If you know of anyone who may be interested, would you please help us out?
We purchased those components ourselves so they are quick cheap and our
price is negotiable.

We are in China, but we can ship worldwide.

Please help us if you can.

best regards,
vicky