[asterisk-biz] Platform for Local/TFN deliver?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Sep 14 05:30:21 CDT 2009

Ritesh A wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Anyone knows a software platform we could license to start a local/TFN
> number delivery?
> Something along the lines of ringcentral.com, dial800.com etc?
> Any developers (preferable ruby/rails) interested in building one for us?
>
> Thanks,

Ritesh,

Enswitch has extensive support for this business model, and we have
several customers running substantial Enswitch systems whose primary
business is in the number translation area. This includes one of our
reference customers, who I can put you in contact with to discuss their
experience with Enswitch.

It also has full multi-tenant hosted PBX and ITSP features, calling
cards, billing, payment, invoicing, multi-level resellers, etc. A full
list of features is at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/features/

More details, including a working demo of the web interface, are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/
*** I'm presenting at Astricon in October. Let me
*** know if you'll be there and would like to meet.