[asterisk-biz] Dialer Friendly North American Termination

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Sat Sep 12 10:45:54 CDT 2009

Hi James,

Just wondering what, if anything, you do for the UK?  We're directly
interconnected with BT, can offer decent rates for what's high quality
termination, and are quite happy to take dialer traffic.  Let me know if
you're interested - if so, an indication of estimated volume would be
handy, and I'll put an offer together for you.

Cheers --

Dave