[asterisk-biz] Any installations in European Consulates or Embassies?

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue Sep 1 09:22:37 CDT 2009

I've got a rather unusual request to discover if any European
Consulates are running Asterisk as their PBX platform.  For that
matter, are there any embassies that could step forward?  This is for
a private query (by another consulate) and replies may be privately
held if requested, other than informing the end user.  Or they may be
public, which would be preferred so we can get various government
agencies on the list of reference-able sites.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/