[asterisk-biz] Need USA virtual PRIs for www.VisionVoIP.com

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:09:39 CDT 2009

Lol, now you want to tell people how to use their devices lol, you
funny. I use the i am very creative in the way i can use my stuff.
Once again there is no need to feel offended, you talking like you are
mad. You have a problem with my ipod? You think i should get a zune
right? And keep it just for music? And the computer i should uninstall
all media player and save it for internet. I think you should save
your mouth for creative and constructive comments me. Lol...

Sent from my iPod