[asterisk-biz] Bypass Hotel hotspot login page for IP Phone

Sean McMaster sean.mcmaster at msn.com
Thu Oct 29 09:37:47 CDT 2009

Actually, can I copy the MAC of my Laptop to the MAC of my WAN port on the router that's wired to the Hotel ethernet? That way anything that goes through the router would be good enough and goes under my login.
(Login needs to be only on one device, that's why... no simultaneous logins using the same login password)