[asterisk-biz] OT: Linksys SPA942 Provisioning Guide

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:59:52 CDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 13:09, Wes Reece <wreece79 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody have a provisioning guide for this phone? I have several hunder
> that need to be configured by this weekend, but cant find the guide with
> tftp provisioning instructions. My distributor is of no use either.
>
> --
> Thank you,
>
> -Wes-

It is better to use compiled config files, FWIW it has worked better for me.

You can probably get the guide on http://spc.pifiu.com but last time I
checked EVERYTHING is out on the open at Cisco.com (use a login from
bugmenot.com) manuals, config compiler, all the stuff they used to be nazis
about.

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen,

A. Helge Joakimsen