[asterisk-biz] Successful Switchvox Deployment

Jimmy Godbout sip at inbox.com
Tue Oct 13 09:14:05 CDT 2009

Hi,
I got the same problem about a year and a half ago. If you have call-waiting enable, it won't matter because it will put the actual call on-hold and play the message. You have to either turn it off or you have to remove the phone(s) that are in use from the list of the intercom. Since you might not have access to the dialplan with this distribution, you might go with the first option and turn the call-waiting feature off.

Jimmy