[asterisk-biz] Successful Switchvox Deployment

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Oct 11 21:04:09 CDT 2009

Brian Franklin wrote:
> -          Cisco SAP525G has all the bell and whistles, but are
> unreliable, 3 have failed in the first week, also required me to disable
> ALAW and ULAW to fix buzzing sound, will probably replace with SPA962

I have one on my desk running firmware 7.2.5. The user interface isn't
nearly as intuitive as the trusty old 7960, and it occasionally locks up
requiring a factory reset before it can make or receive calls again. I'd
avoid the SPA525G, at least for a few firmware versions.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/
*** I'm presenting at Astricon in October. Let me
*** know if you'll be there and would like to meet.