[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 63, Issue 36

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Oct 9 05:59:29 CDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-09 at 18:28 +0800, Naga ch wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am really sick reading all these emails regarding
>
> Capitalisation in English writing from Indian subcontinent.

if you did not have a digest which you quoted and did not trim your
post, then it would be easy for you to not read them.  Why most mail
clients can filter them before even downloading them (assuming the
pop3/imap4 server is not local).

No one is forcing you to read them, I know I only read 1 maybe 2 of them
and an unmarked black van filled with large men with comic book sized
guns did not pull up to my house, nor did commandos sneak up through the
back way and hold me at gun point forcing me to read the emails.

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721