[asterisk-biz] Capitalisation in English writing from Indian subcontinent

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 8 13:42:59 CDT 2009

Geraint Lee wrote:

> no conclusions seem to have been drawn from the original
> question/observation though!

I was just about to say the same thing.

> and yes i have noticed random
> capitalisation in the past just ignored it and carried on with life,
> after all, it's not like it takes any meaning away from what's been written.

Depending on who is doing the reading, it can communicate the impression
of an amateur, fly-by-night operation and negatively impact business.

But that is beside the point of this thread;  as I said to Jai, I am not
expressing an "opinion" here - plenty of other threads have seen that
already.

What I do find surprising is that nobody has found this phenomenon
curious enough to raise the topic before.  It's quite conspicuous, and
thus piques my curiosity.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems