[asterisk-biz] large scale deployment for hotel

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Oct 8 00:12:53 CDT 2009

Hello Sikander,

Using cards inside system is not a good idea, instead I would
recommend using Xorcom devices for FXO

Where do you want to make this setup? If you need assistance we can
help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
The Enterprise Linux Company (r),
http://www.enterux.com
http://www.entVoice.com

On 08-Oct-2009, at 10:04 AM, Sikander Saeed <sikander at asiatele.net>
wrote:

> We are looking to deploy asterisk in a Hotel having 125 extensions
> and about 12 trunks ( FXO). This is to replace traditional Mitel
> PBX. We also need a operator console. Is some one can advise how we
> can achieve this task specially,  if we should use TDM cards with
> channel bank or use multiple 24x Analog cards? Has anyone having
> success story?
>
> Sikander
>
> Si Tai Fan wrote:
>>
>> bob murphy wrote:
>>>
>>> Our firm is familiar with a fully baked platform that integrates
>>> with Asterisk based IP PBX's.  It's a formal PMS (Property
>>> Management System) solution.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bob Murphy
>>> Principal
>>
>> Please send me more information. We would like to explore your
>> solution.
>>
>> Si
>>

>> bob murphy wrote:
>>>
>>> Our firm is familiar with a fully baked platform that integrates
>>> with Asterisk based IP PBX's.  It's a formal PMS (Property
>>> Management System) solution.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bob Murphy
>>> Principal