[asterisk-biz] Asterisk + click2talk + webphone

Doddle WebPhone doddlephone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:51:33 CDT 2009

Hello
We have launched another Gadget Option (Call Extension Button) to use with
Asterisk:

For instance:

extensions.conf:
[callButtonRoute]
exten => 444,1,Dial(SIP/18874488 at 10.0.0.1,90,t)
exten => 444,2,Hangup

sip.conf:
[callButton]
type=peer
username=callButton
secret=1qa2ws3ed
context=callButtonRoute
host=dynamic
nat=yes
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=gsm

Doddle Call Extension Button Gadget:
<iframe src="
http://www.doddling.com/doddle/embed/doddleEmbedded.jsp?sipserver=10.0.0.1&username=callButton&password=
1qa2ws3ed&callto=444&label1=My%20Asterisk&label2=Hangup%20Now&auto=yes&mode=button"
width="243" height="160" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" ></iframe>

You can check all URL parameters options at: http://www.doddplephone.com

Regards
Sergio