[asterisk-biz] NGTLive Telecom solution provider

ashish.dubey at ngtlive.com ashish.dubey at ngtlive.com
Wed Oct 7 06:32:52 CDT 2009

Hello MIke,

Thanks for your feedback , this will help us to improve our presentation
of website.

I am thankful to you !

Regards
Ashish

I take this liberty to mention that your website is horrible and
provides no information at all about your products and it was probably
quite a waste of time to post it here.  For example you sell a phone
apparently but there is almost no detail and no pictures or pricing
information about anything on the site.  I would encourage you to
please re-do your entire website before attempting to sell anything
else.

Mike