[asterisk-biz] Hacking the network

Vijay Gandhi vijay at gandhiinfotech.com
Mon Oct 5 08:54:44 CDT 2009

Thanks for the response dave, i understand what you are saying but sometimes
you loose your tamper when things go beyond expectation.

That's what happened with me yesterday too, but I wrote a very decent email
to Voxalot guys and they never responded back.

Expecting them to cooperate to find out the culprit if they are not involved
in it.

Regards

Vijay Gandhi

GIPL(An ISO 9001:2000 Company)