[asterisk-biz] Hacking the network

Yaro Donchenko ydonchenko at logicvoice.com
Sun Oct 4 16:46:51 CDT 2009

Are you new to public internet? Have you ever considered looking in to
server logs? If you look in to them you will see three is a 100's of
different IP's trying to get to your system's all of the time...
So my recommendation to you would be keep it to your self and hire a
security consultant who would be able to secure your network.

Get a Cisco ASA hire a Cisco admin and put your network behind a
firewall close all ports and do a NAT to the ports that you only need
for your operation.

    Best Regards,
    *Yaro Donchenko*
    Logic Voice
    /- The NEW Revolution in Voice Communications/
    Direct: (718) 928-6700
    Main: (718) 928-6666
    Direct Fax: (718) 569-6900
    Fax: (718) 928-6677