[asterisk-biz] Hacking the network

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Sun Oct 4 15:34:17 CDT 2009

We've had some issues with users coming in from Voxalot IPs as well. Was
suspicious calling patterns and traffic, but Voxalot was very responsive
in helping us track things down. I seriously doubt they're ignoring
response emails. It's Sunday in the US, and many smaller companies run
limited support staff.

N.