[asterisk-biz] Creating a monster...

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Fri Oct 2 12:25:09 CDT 2009

You can build TDMoE units yourself based on cheap 1u or mini-itx
enclosures since TDMoE can work with a low end
CPU like a single 1GHz Via CPU.

It really makes a difference if you don't need onboard EC since you
can get it for ~$600 for a quad port T1/E1 TDMoE
while a quad port non-EC redfone is ~$1600 at voipsupply

of course you would have to put some configuring effort into this

Martin