[asterisk-biz] Need recommendation for hosting

Yaro Donchenko ydonchenko at logicvoice.com
Thu Oct 1 19:37:48 CDT 2009

Is your as46529? if so look like you have only Level3 and Cogent... and
if you put voice on cogent say good buy to quality...

    Best Regards,
    *Yaro Donchenko*
    Logic Voice
    /- The NEW Revolution in Voice Communications/
    Direct: (718) 928-6700
    Main: (718) 928-6666
    Direct Fax: (718) 569-6900
    Fax: (718) 928-6677