[asterisk-biz] LA Metro Asterisk/PBX in a Flash Contact Request

Israel Lopez-LISTS ilopezlists at sandboxitsolutions.com
Mon Nov 30 15:47:12 CST 2009

Hello List,

I do a little bit of trixbox work, but only for a volunteer project.
Definitely not qualified to serve a particular new lead's Asterisk/PBX
in a Flash needs. I am looking for someone to pass on to a client in the
90012 zip code.

Looks like their current consultant is screwing up and they need a
seasoned hand to fix up some of their problems (Remote site not ringing,
VM Light not working, etc,.).

Please email me off list and I will put you in contact with the client.

-Israel