[asterisk-biz] auto-answering an originated call, dialplan / manager interface problem

Mueller, Alexander am at a-m-i.de
Sun Nov 29 12:50:23 CST 2009

Thanks, I found the solution using the local/ way.

I didn't find it documented in the Asterisk book, whether the English one (van Meggelen), nor the german one (Wintermeyer/Kempgen).

But this link brought me to the solution: http://blogs.reucon.com/asterisk-java/2007/04/18/originate_using_asterisk_local_channels.html

Thanks to everyone helping me.

Later this day I will document the solution in detail here for others having the same problem

Alex