[asterisk-biz] auto-answering an originated call, dialplan / manager interface problem

Alexender Argov argovalexander at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:30:06 CST 2009

Alex

Our Crytsal Manager will do the trick for you.
clik on the contact name or number the subscriber phone will ring the the
contact will be on the line.

you can download a trial version fro  our web site.

http://www.tikalnetworks.com/voip/index.php?cid=40

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any question or need
additional information to the following telephone numbers or to my e-mail.

Alex

 www.tikalnetworks.com
Alexander Argov CEO
Mobile +972 (52) 3682486